Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2014, Monsido’s vision is to revolutionise and simplify the way user experience so every visitor is ensured a positive experience. Monsido currently has offices in Copenhagen, San Diego, Sydney and London.
Monsido’s automated scans and error detection eliminates guesswork and manual checks, leaving customers to focus on what matters the most – offering users a great web experience. Features of the platform include:
- Web Accessibility: Make your site accessible and inclusive to all. Get the tools you need to comply with WCAG 2.1.
- Quality Assurance: Avoid bad user experience caused by issues like broken links, misspellings, and inaccurate content.
- Statistics: Get detailed analytics delivered in a way that is easy to understand and use.
- Policies: Maintain consistent branding by detecting style guide violations and outdated content.
- Management: Manage your domains and delegate parts of the website to your team, all on one platform.
- Prioritised Content: Identify the most critical errors on your site and save resources by fixing the most important issues first.
- SEO: Improve your search engine rankings by finding SEO errors and optimisation opportunities on every web page.
- Heartbeat: Monitor your website in real time for slow response time or downtime and quickly respond to problems.
- Compliance Shield: A suite of tools to swiftly build the most inclusive and compliant web experience possible.
- Performance: Speed up your website by identifying elements that are slowing it down and get targeted recommendations to enhance its performance.